1.7

Where do I begin?Well once the paperwork was signed it went downhill from there VERY FAST!

Took them 5 months to get us all the furniture we had been paying on. One month before our final payment they delivered our night stand. Dealing with the salesperson and the store manager(Fort Worth Store. Kelly and Daniel).

The delivery workers are contracted and DO NOT work directly for Home Zone. Today they mad their 4th trip to our home to fix our King Size bed. They were here for a few minutes and finally told me that they again for the 4th time were unable to do the work because they did not have the correct hardware. By the way they gave me a four hour window and were still an hour late.

Customer service is nonexistent. After multiple conversations with Kelly & Daniel we still do not have a satisfactory resolution. Daniel the manager states that there is NOTHING they can do at the store level to compensate a customer. Learn from our mistake and stay as far away from Home Zone as you can when you are looking to purchase furniture.

We have one payment remaining next month and we still do not have a bed that is like the one we saw in the showroom. I am not bitter just very dissatisfied.

I do not wish the experience we have had with this store on anyone.BEWARE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of entire experience after the sale and resolution process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of home zone furniture delivery service. Home Zone Furniture needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home zone furniture delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Zone Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dillards.

Had an Experience with Home Zone Furniture?

Comments