Home Zone Furniture - Voted Most Horrible Furniture Store Ever!!!
Spent 3500 dollars in this store!!!In 6 months Everything is falling apart!!!
They claim to have great customer service??? Yeah right!!! The corperate office is saying we Abused our furniture!!!! The manager emailed me herself and told me they were coming for my furniture!!!
Guess What!!! They Never showed up and Never Called!!! Most Horrible Furniture in Denton Texas!!! Beware Don't Don't shop there!!!
We decided to file a complaint on this company with the Better Bussiness Bureau!!!
I've emailed I've called and still Nothing is being done!!!
This store needs to have its doors shut permentely!!!Sorry Sorry Bussiness!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No communication
- Reason of review:
- Everything mentioned Above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I purchased on demand videos from verizon and frontier and they refused to reimburse me after i was trying to renegotiate for service extention with frontier.... I asked for full..."
- "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..."
- "I sent this package to the Buyer a week ago, April 16th, 2016.. Buyer recieved package on Monday, April 18th 2016 @ 5:13pm.. I sent 8 emails confirming the shipment,..."