Featured

Spent 3500 dollars in this store!!!In 6 months Everything is falling apart!!!

They claim to have great customer service??? Yeah right!!! The corperate office is saying we Abused our furniture!!!! The manager emailed me herself and told me they were coming for my furniture!!!

Guess What!!! They Never showed up and Never Called!!! Most Horrible Furniture in Denton Texas!!! Beware Don't Don't shop there!!!

We decided to file a complaint on this company with the Better Bussiness Bureau!!!

I've emailed I've called and still Nothing is being done!!!

This store needs to have its doors shut permentely!!!Sorry Sorry Bussiness!!!

This person wrote the review because of "everything mentioned above" of living room set from Home Zone Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants Home Zone Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no communication. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dillards. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Zone Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Zone Furniture?

Comments