3.3
Style and Design

All was going well and didn't mind waiting in line for Black Friday Ad.Was one of two for item being offered at a great price.

Didn't mind waiting another hour to get checked out (cash) Very nice service and was friendly. Went to pick up area and staff very nice and offered to open box and inspect items. Loaded in my car only at that time did things get bad. I was told that the item I had was already sold and mine was on back order.

How? when i was in the store i ask "Is it available for pick up today" was informed that they only had two and as long as i had a voucher all was good. I ask to have the manager come to loading dock but heard on their radio "Tell him I'm busy, he needs to come up front". I go back inside and speak to the sales person that was very nice 15 min.

before and was told that the manager would have to assist me. I ask for a full refund and cxl my order.

I was now treated as low life and what was a pleasant start to shopping turned to a very unforgettable trip.what I thought was a nice place to shop was not that in the end.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Home Zone Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $270 and wants Home Zone Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff knowledge. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dillards. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Zone Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Zone Furniture?

Comments