HOME ZONE FURNITURE - Surprise: We're VERY pleased!

99 of 108 Home Zone Furniture reviews

My husband and I purchased our furniture on a visit to Abilene, TX, but had it delivered from San Angelo because it was closer to our home. (Dealt with Kristin in Abilene and Danny in San Angelo.)

We are VERY pleased and will gladly share our review below with everyone:

EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, PRICE AND, SERVICE!

Having being married a few decades, my husband and I are experienced in buying and evaluating furniture. We recently bought a sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman from the "Ritz" line at Home Zone. The furniture is well made of Italian top-grain leather in an English club style that looks elegant and is very comfortable. We've lived with a lot of leather furniture and this compares exceptionally well with high-end pieces we've owned in the past. Although it's too early to tell for sure, it appears to be the type of leather that will age well... acquiring character as the years take their toll.

We also purchased the "Nicole" upholstered chair and ottoman, which my husband claims as his own because of its oversized comfort. It coordinates perfectly with the Ritz pieces and has a vintage look that we love.

Another unusual advantage with all these pieces is that the backs are not permanently attached. They can be easily removed and "˜fluffed' as needed, and the seat cushions are easily switched around to wear evenly. Should the leather seats or backs become too worn out as the years pass, fabric re-upholstery for those pieces would be a fashionable option.

We also bought the "Woodboro" lift-top coffee table and end table with the tilt-out power center which has a slide out hidden compartment and bottom drawer file cabinet. I work from home and this arrangement is perfect to conceal the apparatus for my printer, laptop computer and supplies. While window-shopping in Midland, we saw the exact same tables at an Ashley furniture store for a LOT more than we paid at Home Zone.

Of course we can't speak for all the furniture sold at Home Zone, but we are VERY pleased with the quality of the pieces we purchased, the price we paid, and the service we received. I will be glad to answer questions about our experience and send photos of the furniture in our home.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
99 of 108 Home Zone Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Home Zone Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Home Zone Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×