My husband and I purchased our furniture on a visit to Abilene, TX, but had it delivered from San Angelo because it was closer to our home. (Dealt with Kristin in Abilene and Danny in San Angelo.)
We are VERY pleased and will gladly share our review below with everyone:
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, PRICE AND, SERVICE!
Having being married a few decades, my husband and I are experienced in buying and evaluating furniture. We recently bought a sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman from the "Ritz" line at Home Zone. The furniture is well made of Italian top-grain leather in an English club style that looks elegant and is very comfortable. We've lived with a lot of leather furniture and this compares exceptionally well with high-end pieces we've owned in the past. Although it's too early to tell for sure, it appears to be the type of leather that will age well... acquiring character as the years take their toll.
We also purchased the "Nicole" upholstered chair and ottoman, which my husband claims as his own because of its oversized comfort. It coordinates perfectly with the Ritz pieces and has a vintage look that we love.
Another unusual advantage with all these pieces is that the backs are not permanently attached. They can be easily removed and "˜fluffed' as needed, and the seat cushions are easily switched around to wear evenly. Should the leather seats or backs become too worn out as the years pass, fabric re-upholstery for those pieces would be a fashionable option.
We also bought the "Woodboro" lift-top coffee table and end table with the tilt-out power center which has a slide out hidden compartment and bottom drawer file cabinet. I work from home and this arrangement is perfect to conceal the apparatus for my printer, laptop computer and supplies. While window-shopping in Midland, we saw the exact same tables at an Ashley furniture store for a LOT more than we paid at Home Zone.
Of course we can't speak for all the furniture sold at Home Zone, but we are VERY pleased with the quality of the pieces we purchased, the price we paid, and the service we received. I will be glad to answer questions about our experience and send photos of the furniture in our home.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ritz Leather Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."