1.3

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Please read this and comment. Homezone has to be stopped!

I ordered my furniture Black Friday 2015 and financed it elsewhere. furniture zone delivered a bedroom set minus mattresses, night stand, and a dresser. Basically half! I got Absolutely no help or delivery status with remaining items. I'm assuming they got paid by my lender and considered order closed. It's now the end of January 2016 and my finance company is hounding me to pay for what I don't have! BASICALLY SAME STORY AS MOST COMPLAINTS HERE. JUST DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCE. Homezone is selling what they can't deliver! There are consumer protection laws there to protect us.

Please Comment on this post. I'll use the number of comments here and other places to get legal advice for CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against Homezone. HOMEZONE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bedroom set. Home Zone Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedroom set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Zone Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dillards.

Comments

Class action lawsuit? You guys are a bunch of idiots.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1193837

OMG I'M IN! Post if u decide to move forward

I have just purchased a bedroom suite from them. I was told it was solid wood not so.

I notice as I was dusting my bed I saw a crack in the bed rail which was colored in with something.

I wouldn't have notice it had I not been dusting. I'm sure they were hoping I would discover it.

to Anonymous Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1155019

It is then solid wood. If you did your proper research you'd know solid wood is more likely to crack than particle board or mixed grain. dumb ***.

to Anonymous #1487186

I just bought a bedroom set from them about a month ago...was sitting on the bed and kept hearing little crackling noises got up to loom and the bed rail is splitting. The fact that the other anonymous person is complaining about this is no surprise to me.

The rails are NOT quality wood by far.

I'm so disappointed. A new bedroom set that I paid cash for that is already cracked.

Warranty issues here they don't honor what the sell

Finally some1 willing to do sumthing about the *** holes!

I'M IN! Post if u decide to move forward

Stay away from these crooks. They say they have furniture until you pay. Then lose stock and never deliver.

to Anonymous Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1155020

Cry baby. "crooks"?

seriously?

How about you pay double or triple at some other furniture stores. AHHH are you sad because they didn't tuck you in to bed with a good discount.