I ordered a sectional on 12/09/16. This particular sectional was "custom" as in you have the option to select your fabric and pillows.

Due to this I was told special orders could take approximately 8-10 weeks to be available for pick up. Around the middle of January I was contacted and told my furniture was available for pick up. When I arrived, I was then told that only one piece of my furniture had been received. (Half of the sectional) To date I have still not received my other piece.

I have made several contacts to my local store to be told that "it shouldn't be much longer", "I will email to get a status", and most recently, "the item has been shipped from the manufacture". This is super frustrating considering the fact that I have had a "half" of a sectional for 6+ weeks. This piece is accumulating wear and tear while waiting on the other piece to arrive.

Also less seating since I had to get rid of my previous set to make room for one half of the sectional I ordered. **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Review about: Home Zone Furniture Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: I believe compensation is in order. Whether this be in the form of credit to my local store or a monetary reimbursement. .

Comments