I relocated from CT; Don't talk to me about no Southern Hospitality!Home Zone has been dicking me around with furniture that I purchased about two weeks ago.

First they delivered the loveseat and bed (NO COUCH!) and left the bed against the wall for ME to assemble when I got home dogtired from work! They charged me $99 for delivery. Oh, in CT delivery INCLUDES assembly of a BED!

No refund on delivery charges: "WE DONE DELIVERED THE FURNITURE...Ma'am!"I am still waiting on the full size couch that I have already paid for.Was supposed to come Friday, then today, Tuesday....now they are telling me FRIDAY....I don't really believe them!The problem is that the FLOOR model that I purchased was a SLEEPER....and I didn't pay for a SLEEPER and I do not WANT a SLEEPER!In CONNECTICUT the furniture store would SWALLOW the $200 difference between couch and sleeper and DELIVER THE *** THING.That $200 will cost them more in bad customer relations.Welcome to LOOEZEIANA!

Review about: Home Zone Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Home Zone Furniture?

Comments

attypaquin
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #649053

OK, OK, they brought the couch and I am happy. The lady in the office called to apologize. She was very nice. The delivery men were friendly, laughed at all of my jokes.

Just fodder for my stand-up routine.

All's well that ends well.